Those of you who have been following this blog for a while will now I much I love to begin "series" and how good I am at not finishing them. Now I can, at least, keep track of where I am up to. At most I will finish some.
- Travelling with Kids A guide to travelling with children by car, plane and boat. That last one (boat) is somewhat tongue-in-cheek and I doubt many will find it helpful. Good for a laugh perhaps.
- on feeling guilty (introduction, part 1) about the differences in standards of health care between here and there.
- saying no to ungodliness (introduction); from Titus 2:11-12.
- on curse (one, two, three); towards a biblical theology of curse (but not very far towards).
- what must I do? (parts one, two, three, four, five, six, so far, again, it's back); meditations on what it means to follow Jesus, from Luke 18.
- the heart of anger (parts one, two, three and four); on reading a book by Lou Priolo on helping children deal with their anger.
- forgiveness (one, two); on whether there can be forgiveness without repentance.
- a healthy concept of self; on how to think about ourselves... apart from image.
- our families (Part 1 and 2); exploring what it means to be a mother and not just a female parent.
- Changing my Mind (on in tandem) A series which describes how I changed my mind about 1 Timothy 2:11-12; those tricky verses about women and men.
- The Legend of the Superwoman (on in tandem) A series encouraging us to think more helpfully about each other so as to avoid the traps of jealousy and pride.
- Beyond Greed (on Equip Bookclub) A review (of sorts) of the book, Beyond Greed, by Brian Rosner.
- My Seventh Monsoon (on Equip Bookclub) A series of letters between Naomi Reed (the author) and myself which were inspired by her book, My Seventh Monsoon.
- The gospel of Luke (on Equip Bookclub) A reading guide to the gospel of Luke as well as a number of reflections on certain passages in the gospel.